Soft Skills Programs
What is a soft skills program?
Soft skills are non-technical skills that relate to how you work. They include how you interact with others, your problem-solving abilities, and how you manage your work.
Our Soft Skills Programs are focused on developing:
- Negotiation and more
Training your employees will add huge value to your organization.
- Improved teamwork. Your team will be stronger and more effective by using better communicative techniques
- Increased stuff retention. Companies who invest in their employees can lower the employee turnover
- Higher level of clients' satisfaction. Knowing how to communicate and how to solve problems effectively will lead to a much better customer service.
- Greater customer retention. Clients who were happy with your services may be more likely to buy your product/service again or will recommend it to others.
How the training program is organized?
- We identify your company's needs. We audit weather there is a certain gap in your team's skills. After we identify the most important skills that will be developed during the program.
- We decide on the format and methods of the training. We can organize face-to-face or online programs, at your office premises or at Headway Institute.
- Then we come up to you with a customized solution which is designed according to your company's budget and request.
What programs do we offer?
- ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS
- SECRETARIAL COURSES
- CAREER DEVELOPEMENT
- WORKPLACE ESSENTIALS
- COURSES FOR SALES&MARKETING
- COURSES FOR SUPERVISORS&MANAGERS
and other programs on demand.
Kindly fill in the form below to learn more about our programs! Our representative will get in touch with you within 24 hours.