Chinese Language Courses
Chinese language is becoming extremely popular today and some experts even believe that it can replace English as the global language. This is happening mostly because of the fast growth of the Chinese economy, which means that in the nearest future proficiency in Chinese might become an essential skill in the business environment. However, Chinese language is not only about GDP numbers and enormous factories:
- Chinese culture is more than 5,000 years old, being among the richest in the world.
- China is the most populous country with over 1.3 billion people, which means that 1/5 of the whole population of the planet actually speaks Chinese.
- There are numerous dialects in China, the most popular and studied among them is the Mandarin dialect – it is also the one we teach in Headway Institute.
- Chinese language consists of more than 50,000 symbols, however, you will only need about 3,000 characters to be able to read a newspaper.
- Chinese is a tonal language, which means that the way you say a word can significantly change its meaning.
- At the same time, Chinese grammar is considered to be very simple compared with European languages such as English, French or Spanish.
Why learn Chinese with us?
- All our teachers are native speakers with vast professional experience.
- We have a number of study modes you can choose from:individual, group, or mini-group classes.
- We offer a flexible schedule with morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes.
- During our classes you will learn all the language fundamentals in a harmonious way by practising your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in a comprehensive manner.
- An immersive atmosphere, which we strive to create, encourages you to effectively develop your communication abilities.
- Our courses are up to the highest international standards.
Headway Institute is fully prepared and equipped to guide you through all the difficulties towards the proficiency in Chinese language!
- Each level consists of 24 academic hours (1 academic hour is 45 minutes), or 12 classes, 1.5 hours each.
- One level takes from 4 to 6 weeks depending on the frequency of classes.
|Form of study||Price for 1 academic hour (45 minutes)||Price for 1 level (24 academic hours)|
|Private||150 AED||3 600 AED|
|Semi-private (2-3 students)||110 AED||2 640 AED|
|Group (4-8 students)||55 AED||1320 AED|
Please register for a course online by filling the form below or call our Certificate Programs Coordinator at +971 4 3625313 / 17 / 19, e-mail: email@example.com.