Russian Language Course
Learn how to speak the Russian language at Headway Institute, where we give you the opportunity to study Russian as a native speaker or a foreign learner in an immersive environment. The course is an intensive training programme tailored to students' professional interests and academic specialisation. Russian language lessons are helpful.
- Of all the languages within the Slavic branch of the Indo-European language family, Russian has the utmost number of speakers.
- It is the first language for a majority of the population of the Russian Federation.
- It is widely spoken in neighbouring states such as Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine as it shares a high degree of mutual intelligibility.
- Our courses in Russian are designed for students of all levels, whether you are a beginner or an advanced user, our programme targets areas of: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. The course takes the form of using the Cyrillic alphabet along with situational contexts where students respond in a comprehensible manner.
We offer a highly focused curriculum along with an intensive and dynamic study environment. Our course offerings are designed to accommodate an extensive range of learners.
The curriculum focuses on integrating all the fundamentals of a language:
- Improving students' communication ability
- Broadening vocabulary
- Boosting confidence in speaking
Learners will benefit from our professional native Russian tutors who will provide a balanced coverage of grammar, vocabulary and conversation. Our primary aim is to develop students’ skills of comprehending and producing speech and writing through guided practice and use of authentic materials. We also provide an opportunity for students who want to accelerate their study of Russian literature and culture.
At Headway Institute, we can personalize the course to meet your exact needs:
- We offer a wide range of study modes such as individual, group, and mini-group classes
- Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend Russian classes (depending on availability)
- Issue-related courses of your choice (business, tourism, courses for university, specially designed courses)
Upon completing the syllabus some of the students' learning outcomes will include:
- Ability to maintain social contact and interaction in daily situations
- Using simple and complex grammatical structures flexibly
- Improving reading comprehension and writing skills
|Form of study||Price for 1 academic hour (45 minutes)||Price for 1 level (24 academic hours)|
|Private||150 AED||3 600 AED|
|Semi-private (2-3 students)||110 AED||2 640 AED|
|Group (4-8 students)||55 AED||1 320 AED|
Please register for a Russian course online by filling in the form below or call our Certificate Programs Coordinator at +971 4 3625313 / 17 / 19, e-mail: email@example.com.