Regular Arabic Courses
Our Arabic certificate programme consists of twelve levels and is focused on Arabic conversation, basic reading (including the alphabet) and essential grammar. Based on Standard Arabic language, the curriculum includes conversational practice in Lebanese, Syrian, Gulf, Egyptian and other Arabic dialects.
Get your 50 AED voucher$
Free Introductory Class
Every group course fits within above-mentioned framework and lasts from 4 to 6 weeks, depending on the class frequency.
Advantages of learning in a group:
- More entertaining and dynamic classes
- Better motivation and commitment
- Leaning form classmates
- More conversational practice
Private and semi-private classes are tailored as per the student requirements and run at flexible timings.
Advantages of learning Arabic in a private mode:
- Adjusted to specific learning goals and needs
- Flexible schedule
- Ideal for people who travel frequently
- Learn Arabic with friends, family or colleagues
Our programmes are lead by experienced teachers who will equip you with the necessary skills and strategies to succeed
- we require a minimum 4 delegates to run a group course,
- full prepayment is required in advance,
- you can settle your payment in cash, by cheque or credit card,
- 1 academic hour (a/h) is 45 minutes.