Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required at least 1 day prior to the start of the course.
- The registration is considered complete only after the full payment for the course is received.
- Registration fee and materials are included in the course fees, except courses for children.
- In case the course is done outside the office extra transport and parking charges may apply.
- Should the student miss one or several group or semi-private classes, they will be considered taken, and the payment will be neither refunded nor transferred to another group or intake. Private classes can be moved or cancelled by the student within the 24 hours before the start of the class, and the full course must be completed within 2 months (62 days), otherwise the cancelled / remaining classes will be considered taken.
- Headway Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances, teacher`s sickness or weather conditions.
- Students must attend at least 75% of the course and pass the Progress Test in order to receive a free Certificate of Completion at the end of a Level or a Letter of Attendance for a sub-level.
- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
- Headway Institute has the right to change the instructor and the schedule from one level to another on it`s sole discretion with a prior notice to the student.
- You may receive occasional updates from Headway Institute through email or SMS with pertinent information about courses or offers. Please inform our team in case you would not like to receive these alerts.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- In case of the online payment, the cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Payments are accept online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Headway Institute will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- UAE introduced VAT from 1 January 2018 at a standard rate of 5%. As per the ‘UAE Executive Regulations of the Federal Decree-Law on Value Added Tax (VAT)’ all the fees charged by HI will be subject to VAT as prescribed by the law.
- As per the Executive Regulations the VAT will be due on invoices issued before 1st January 2018, where the actual part or all of goods / services is on or after the date. In order to comply with regulations, we will therefore have to raise additional invoices for VAT due on the portion of goods/services charged in 2017, but supplied or otherwise derived on or after implementation date i.e 1st January 2018.
- Canceling the attendance in an ongoing group course forfeits the right of claiming any refund or attending a different course.
- The payment for the course is non-refundable, except the cases of cancellation of the course by Headway Institute due to the administrative or Force Major reasons. The refund in such cases will be commenced only for the classes, not taken by the student.
- If the course is cancelled by Headway Institute it is possible to avail a 100% refund.
- Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Books and other learning material which is used will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- Any refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment; e.g. if you made a payment using your Debit / Credit card, then the refund will be made back to your Debit / Credit Card.
MORE FRIENDS - MORE KNOWLEDGE
You can receive a 10% discount on the course fee when you register together with a friend.
Both you and your friend will be eligible for 10% off if you register to join the same group class:
- Offer valid once group classes payment is completed in full by both you and your friend
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or discount
- Offer not applicable for the registration fee, learning materials
- Offer cannot be redeemed for cash
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- By leaving a request on our website, you are providing your consent to receiving calls, messages through WhatsApp, Telegram and other messanges, along with the email communication about the educational services and promotions offered by Headway Institute and their partners.
0% INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLAN
- RAKBANK credit card holders apply for 0% installment plan with RAKBANK.
- The payment should be completed with RAKBANK credit card either in our office through POS machine or online.
- 0% EPP program is valid to all RAKBANK Credit Cardholders except on RAKislamic Credit Cardholders, this limitation is based on Islamic compliance policy “Sharia Law”.
- RAKBANK terms and conditions apply.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR THE EMIRATES GROUP STAFF PLATINUM CARD PROGRAM
- 20% discount on public group courses for adults.
- 10% discount on private classes for adults and kids.
- AED 749 for group live online classes (original rate: AED 1,386).
- This discount is applicable subject to availability.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- This discount can be availed only upon showing the original and valid Emirates / flydubai Platinum Card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MOTHER TONGUE PROGRAMS AND AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES WHICH RUN AT SHOOLS
- F.A.Q. for Mother Tongue Courses at Swiss International Scientific School
- F.A.Q. for Language ASAs at Swiss International Scientific School
- F.A.Q. for Language Camps at Swiss International School
- F.A.Q. for Raffles World Academy
- F.A.Q. for Royal Grammar School Guilford Dubai
- F.A.Q. for Nord Anglia International School
- F.A.Q. for Horizon English School
- F.A.Q. for Italian Language courses at Gems International School Al Khail
- F.A.Q. for Fairgreen International School
- F.A.Q. for Dubai International Academy Emirates Hills
- F.A.Q. for Dubai International Academy Al Barsha
- F.A.Q. for Regent International School
- F.A.Q. for Jumeira Baccalaureate School
- F.A.Q. for KINGS` Schools
- F.A.Q. for Raffles International School
- F.A.Q. for Citizens School
- F.A.Q. for Dubai British School
- F.A.Q. for Dunecrest American School
- F.A.Q. for South View School
- F.A.Q. for English Language Courses at South View School
- F.A.Q. for Collegiate International School
- F.A.Q. for Australian International School
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR KIDS CLASSES
- F.A.Q. for Online Private Classes
- F.A.Q. for Offline Private Classes
- F.A.Q. for Online Group Classes
- F.A.Q. for Offline Group Classes
- F.A.Q. for Pochemuchka Early Development center
OFFER FOR THE INSURANCE MARKET CLIENTS
- 20% discount on public face to face group courses for adults.
- 35% discount on group live online classes.
- Discounts are not cumulative.
- The offer applies for new clients only who were not previously registered with Headway Institute.
- The PROMOCODE should be quoted prior to purchase.
- The PROMOCODE could be used once per client.