Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required at least 1 day prior to the start of the course.
- The registration is considered complete only after the full payment for the course is received.
- Registration fee and materials are included in the course fees, except courses for children.
- In case the course is done outside the office extra transport and parking charges may apply.
- Should the student miss one or several group or semi-private classes, they will be considered taken, and the payment will be neither refunded nor transferred to another group or intake. Private classes can be moved or cancelled by the student within the 24 hours before the start of the class, and the full course must be completed within 2 months (62 days), otherwise the cancelled / remaining classes will be considered taken.
- Headway Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances, teacher`s sickness or weather conditions.
- Students must attend at least 75% of the course and pass the Progress Test in order to receive a free Certificate of Completion at the end of a Level or a Letter of Attendance for a sub-level.
- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
- Headway Institute has the right to change the instructor and the schedule from one level to another on it`s sole discretion with a prior notice to the student.
- You may receive occasional updates from Headway Institute through email or SMS with pertinent information about courses or offers. Please inform our team in case you would not like to receive these alerts.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- In case of the online payment, the cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Payments are accept online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Headway Institute will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- UAE introduced VAT from 1 January 2018 at a standard rate of 5%. As per the ‘UAE Executive Regulations of the Federal Decree-Law on Value Added Tax (VAT)’ all the fees charged by HI will be subject to VAT as prescribed by the law.
- As per the Executive Regulations the VAT will be due on invoices issued before 1st January 2018, where the actual part or all of goods / services is on or after the date. In order to comply with regulations, we will therefore have to raise additional invoices for VAT due on the portion of goods/services charged in 2017, but supplied or otherwise derived on or after implementation date i.e 1st January 2018.
- Canceling the attendance in an ongoing group course forfeits the right of claiming any refund or attending a different course.
- The payment for the course is non-refundable, except the cases of cancellation of the course by Headway Institute due to the administrative or Force Major reasons. The refund in such cases will be commenced only for the classes, not taken by the student.
- If the course is cancelled by Headway Institute it is possible to avail a 100% refund.
- Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Books and other learning material which is used will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- Any refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment; e.g. if you made a payment using your Debit / Credit card, then the refund will be made back to your Debit / Credit Card.
LESS EXPENSES - MORE KNOWLEDGE
You can receive an instant 10% discount on the course fee when:
- You and a friend both register and pay for a course at the same time. Your friend will also receive an instant 10% discount.
- You register and pay for 2 or more courses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 10% DISCOUNT
- Offer valid upon full payment for complete Group, Private or Semi-private language courses (minimum 24 academic hours for private).
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- Offer not applicable for registration fee, learning materials.
- You must present the previous receipt provided it is not backdated for more than six months to avail the 10% discount
- Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTERTAINER PROMOTION
- The offer applies for Group classes only.
- The student is free to choose either to get a second course or bring a second person with him for free.
- Should the student choose an option with a second free course, the same has to be taken with the next scheduled group.
- The offer is subject to the group slot availability.
- Offers are valid from 2nd January through to 30th December, unless specified.
- Offers can be used, at any time during regular opening hours, unless specified.
- All offers are exclusive and not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions or loyalty programs.
- The student should present his digital offer(s) prior to paying for a course.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
0% INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLAN
- RAKBANK credit card holders apply for 0% installment plan with RAKBANK.
- The payment should be completed with RAKBANK credit card either in our office through POS machine or online.
- 0% EPP program is valid to all RAKBANK Credit Cardholders except on RAKislamic Credit Cardholders, this limitation is based on Islamic compliance policy “Sharia Law”.
- RAKBANK terms and conditions apply.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR THE EMIRATES GROUP STAFF PLATINUM CARD PROGRAM
- 20% discount on public group courses for adults.
- 10% discount on private classes for adults and kids.
- AED 749 for group live online classes (original rate: AED 1,386).
- This discount is applicable subject to availability.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- This discount can be availed only upon showing the original and valid Emirates / flydubai Platinum Card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MOTHER TONGUE PROGRAMS AND AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES WHICH RUN AT SHOOLS
- F.A.Q. for Swiss International Scientific School
- F.A.Q. for Raffles World Academy
- F.A.Q. for Dubai International Academy Al Barsha
- F.A.Q. for KINGS` Schools
- F.A.Q. for Raffles International schools
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR KIDS CLASSES
- F.A.Q. for Online Private Classes
- F.A.Q. for Offline Private Classes
- F.A.Q. for Online Group Classes
- F.A.Q. for Offline Offline Classes
OFFER FOR THE INSURANCE MARKET CLIENTS
- 20% discount on public face to face group courses for adults.
- 35% discount on group live online classes.
- The offer applies for new clients only who were not previously registered with Headway Institute.
- The PROMOCODE should be quoted prior to purchase.
- The PROMOCODE could be used once per client.