Offline Group Classes F.A.Q.
Payment and Special offers.
- At the beginning of the course you will be advised on the course planned duration and how often the payment is taken (monthly/per package/other).
- All group classes should be paid in advance (at least 24h before the first session).
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Discounts are available for getting a half-year course at once, for monthly subscription (autopament). T&C applied.
- If you are making a subscription the money is taken from your account on the 1st day of the month in advance. This means you can unsubscribe from further classes up to the last day of the month without losing anything.
- Families with 3 kids attending group classes with us get 10% discount (T&C applied).
- You can also get a 50AED voucher for any courses with us by leaving a review about the course in Google/Facebook and submitting the link to us.
- We are striving to keep the same teacher throughout the whole course. However in exceptional cases we reserve the right to replace a teacher.
- We kindly ask you to make sure your child is doing homework (if any) and does not miss classes as it will affect the outcome of the course. If you haven´t received homework in Whatsapp chat/email and the kid does not have notes on the same, please contact us.
- If you wish to get some feedback on your child's performance please do not hesitate to contact us. Normally the teachers are preparing students´reports at the end of each term.
- Please let us know if you wish to focus on certain things during the course.
- The parents are not allowed to attend the class in order to keep the students´ attention. Exceptions can be made for kids under 5 years old for no more than 15 min.
- Materials are provided to the students.
Schedule and participants.
- The schedule of the course is confirmed in the very beginning and no changes are planned throughout the course. In particular cases (such as teacher replacement, Ramadan, holidays, other) you will be approached to confirm new slots. We are striving to consider everyone's preferences, if it's not possible then the majority of the group defines the new schedule.
- The minimum number of participants in the group is 2 students. In case one of the kids in such a group cancelled the course we reserve the right to stop it. The remaining paid classes can be credited to other courses (including adults)/refunded.
- Other students can join group classes for trial sessions in the middle of the course, however only those who fit (according to the teacher) will be accepted to proceed in the same group.
Attendance and class cancellations.
- Group classes can not be cancelled by the students. In case a student is missing a group session refunds/credit notes are not offered. You can ask the coordinators to send you the Homework for the missed classes to catch up.
- Unless the class is cancelled by the office it is considered as confirmed. You will be advised in advance regarding class cancellations during public holidays/Ramadan.
- If the class is cancelled by the teacher or office staff credit notes/make-up class will be offered.
- Please note our working hours Sat-Thu 9am-8pm.
- Kindly note all the messages we receive in Whatsapp are marked as Read on default (however it does not mean we actually read them). There might be a delay in getting a reply in Whatsapp due to the large number of messages, please feel free to drop a call in Whatsapp to bring attention (971529444577, 971521203278).
- For urgent matters such as class cancellations please call the office 043839210.
Anti Covid measures.
- The students accompanied by the parents are requested to wait in the 2nd floor hall before the start of the class and keep social distance.
- Younger kids shall be brought to class by the teacher/coordinator. Older children will be invited before the start of the class.
- The parents need to wait outside of the office by the end of the class.
- If you need to discuss payment, schedule or other issues please approach the coordinator who will invite you inside. Online or card payment is preferable.
- If you need to talk to the teacher, please do the same in the hall of the 2nd floor keeping social distance.
- Wearing a mask inside the office is a must except for kids under 6.
How to find us. Parking instruction.
How to find us. Parking instruction.
Our new address is BO-1-GF, Boutique Villa 1, Ground Floor, next to - Dubai Knowledge Park - Dubai
If you are coming by car :
Please follow the below link
If you are taking public transportation :
Take the train to Internet City metro station, exit on the seaside. You will see Two Seasons Hotel. Walk to the bus stop and take either of the buses from there. Ride the bus until Knowledge Village Block 3 station. (3 mins)
Walk 30 m to our building at the corner of the road.
As you approach the gate of the Villa you will see the sign BO-1-GG and the sign Avanli on the top left of the building, enter that gate and walk straight into our Institute.
If you are taking the metro:
If you are taking the tram: