Offline Private Classes F.A.Q.
Learning process. Materials
- Please let us know if you wish to focus on certain things during the course.
- We kindly ask you to make sure your child is doing homework (if any) as it will affect the outcome of the course. If you haven´t received homework in Whatsapp chat/email and the kid does not have notes on the same, please contact us.
- If you wish to get some feedback on your child's performance please do not hesitate to contact us. Normally the teachers are preparing students´reports at the end of each term.
- If you are not happy with your teacher let us know and we will arrange a replacement for you.
- Materials are provided to the students.
- The course is considered confirmed once the payment is made. The payment should be completed at least 24h before the class.
- We recommend taking minimum 10-12 sessions at once to ensure that the teacher will prepare a proper plan for the course. It will also guarantee your slot will not be given to other students from you.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Discounts are available for getting a half-year course at once. T&C applied.
- You can also get a 50AED voucher for any courses with us by leaving a review about the course in Google/Facebook and submitting the link to us.
- The schedule is confirmed in the very beginning and no changes are planned throughout the course. In particular cases (such as teacher replacement, Ramadan, holidays, other) you will be approached to confirm new slots.
Class cancellations. Attendance
- If you need to cancel the class you need to do it 24 hours in advance. We are trying to meet halfway on later cancellations, however it should be done in due time (at least when the teacher hasn't yet headed to the office).
- In order to cancel the class please call the office.
- If you wish to send a message on the same you have to do it well in advance and make sure you message is attended to straight away (see Communication part). Make sure you get a reply.
- No make-up sessions are offered if a student did not show up for the class or cancelled the class in Whatsapp/via email and the message was not replied by the office staff (or it was done too late).
- If the class is cancelled by the teacher credit notes/make-up class will be offered.
- If a student is late for the class the teacher does not have to extend the duration of the lesson.
- Please note our working hours Monday - Friday - 09:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday - 10:00-19:00.
- Kindly note all the messages we receive in Whatsapp are marked as Read on default (however it does not mean we actually read them). There might be a delay in getting a reply in Whatsapp due to the large number of messages, please feel free to drop a call in Whatsapp to bring attention (971521203278).
- For urgent matters such as class cancellations please call the office 043839210.
Anti Covid measures
- The students accompanied by the parents are requested to wait in the 2nd floor hall before the start of the class and keep social distance.
- Younger kids shall be brought to class by the teacher/coordinator. Older children will be invited before the start of the class.
- The parents need to wait outside of the office by the end of the class.
- If you need to discuss payment, schedule or other issues please approach the coordinator who will invite you inside. Online or card payment is preferable.
- If you need to talk to the teacher, please do the same in the hall of the 2nd floor keeping social distance.
- Wearing a mask inside the office is a must except for kids under 6.
How to find us. Parking instruction
Our new address is BO-1-GF, Boutique Villa 1, Ground Floor, next to - Dubai Knowledge Park - Dubai
If you are coming by car :
Please follow the below link
If you are taking public transportation :
Take the train to Internet City metro station, exit on the seaside. You will see Two Seasons Hotel. Walk to the bus stop and take either of the buses from there. Ride the bus until Knowledge Village Block 3 station. (3 mins)
Walk 30 m to our building at the corner of the road.
As you approach the gate of the Villa you will see the sign BO-1-GG and the sign Avanli on the top left of the building, enter that gate and walk straight into our Institute.
If you are taking the metro:
If you are taking the tram: