Online Private Classes F.A.Q.
Learning process. Materials
- Zoom platform is used for online classes
- Please let us know if you wish to focus on certain things during the course.
- We kindly ask you to make sure your child is doing homework (if any) as it will affect the outcome of the course. If you haven´t received homework in Whatsapp chat/email and the kid does not have notes on the same, please contact us
- If you wish to get some feedback on your child's performance please do not hesitate to contact us. Normally the teachers are preparing students´reports at the end of each term
- If you are not happy with your teacher let us know and we will arrange a replacement for you
- In case the teacher is using a certain book during the lesson you can ask the office to print a copy for your child free of charge. Once ready you will need to pick up the book from BO-1-GF, Boutique Villa 1, Ground Floor, next to - Dubai Knowledge Park. To save you time, you can send us a courier for a pick up from our location. This could be done through Careem or any other shipment company.
- The course is considered confirmed once the payment is made. The payment should be completed at least 24h before the class.
- We recommend taking minimum 10-12 sessions at once to ensure that the teacher will prepare a proper plan for the course. It will also guarantee your slot will not be given to other students from you.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Discounts are available for getting a half-year course at once. T&C applied
- You can also get a 50AED voucher for any courses with us by leaving a review about the course in Google/Facebook and submitting the link to us.
The schedule is confirmed in the very beginning and no changes are planned throughout the course. In particular cases (such as teacher replacement, Ramadan, holidays, other) you will be approached to confirm new slots.
Class cancellations. Attendance
- In case a student does not connect to the class and the teacher informs us on the same in due time we do our best to reach the parents. However kindly note we do not oblige ourselves to remind about the class and ask to connect once its started.
- If you need to cancel the class you need to do it well in advance.
- In order to cancel the class please call the office.
- If you wish to send a message on the same you have to do it well in advance and make sure you message is attended to straight away (see Communication part). Make sure you get a reply.
- No make-up sessions are offered if a student did not show up for the class or cancelled the class in Whatsapp/via email and the message was not replied by the office staff (or it was done too late).
- If the class is cancelled by the teacher credit notes/make-up class will be offered.
- If a student is late for the class the teacher does not have to extend the duration of the lesson.
- Please note our working hours Monday - Friday - 09:00-20:00Saturday, Sunday - 10:00-19:00.
- Kindly note all the messages we receive in Whatsapp are marked as Read on default (however it does not mean we actually read them). There might be a delay in getting a reply in Whatsapp due to the large number of messages, please feel free to drop a call in Whatsapp to bring attention (971521203278).
- For urgent matters such as class cancellations please call the office 043839210.